Fortune Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Have you ever wanted a glimpse of the future? Fortune Dragons are said to be able to give their caretakers a glimpse of what's to come in the crystal balls on their chests, although most of the time, they just show a silvery, swirling mist.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fortune Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 400 Tickets during the Dragon Circus World Event. (iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 140 . (Android Only; Dragon Story: Harvest Moon)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple, Yellow, and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool. (Android Only; Dragon Story: Harvest Moon)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fortune Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Fortune Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.