Foxglove Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Foxglove Dragons emerge in early Spring and flock about the Isles spreading seeds from all different kinds of flowers. Their adventures ensure the survival of the Isle's many flower species.
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||120||Lv. 10||563|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||594|
|Lv. 3||300||Lv. 12||612|
|Lv. 4||360||Lv. 13||624|
|Lv. 5||395||Lv. 14||636|
|Lv. 6||431||Lv. 15||654|
|Lv. 7||455||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Foxglove Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By crafting using 2 Foxglove Favors after completing Chapter 2 in the Eye of Iris Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Foxglove Dragon through breeding.
The Foxglove Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Foxglove Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Foxglove Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.