Frostfire Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The internal warmth of a Frostfire Dragon is always at odds with its chilly exterior. It is vitally important however that these two forces stay balanced because if one were to overpower the other, the Frostfire Dragon would fall into a deep hibernation until it equalized once again.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 17 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Frostfire Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Frostfire Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Frostfire Dragon through breeding.
- The Frostfire Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.