Fruitful Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||99||Lv. 10||445|
|Lv. 2||117||Lv. 11||524|
|Lv. 3||134||Lv. 12||539|
|Lv. 4||190||Lv. 13||554|
|Lv. 5||216||Lv. 14||569|
|Lv. 6||239||Lv. 15||618|
|Lv. 7||310||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Fruitful Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 50 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Fruitful Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- When evolving from Baby form to Juvenile form, the Fruitful Dragon's eye color changes from green to blue.
- The Easter, Fireworks, Four-Leaf, Ice Cream, Love and Smitten's designs are based upon the Fruitful Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
- When evolving from Adult form to Epic Form the Fruitful Dragon gains pineapples instead of just apples.
- When processing information, a Juvenile Fruitful Dragon appears running on the screen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.