Gadget Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Gadget Dragons are the tinkerers of Dragon Isles, using broken and cast-off mechanical toys, junk, and scraps to create their own unique inventions. Even when it's not clear what the resulting contraptions are supposed to do, Gadget Dragons are never happier than when they have a new creation to display.
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||406||Lv. 10||1,827|
|Lv. 2||483||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||552||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||779||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||889||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||982||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,274||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gadget Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Metal and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Gadget Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Gadget Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Gadget Dragon only counts as three types: Purple, Metal, and Yellow.
- The Gadget Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's although there are differences between the two.
- The Gadget Dragon bears a striking resemblance to WALL-E, the main character from the Disney-Pixar film "WALL-E".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.