Gardener Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Verdant and green, Gardener Dragons are the life giving stewards of the forests and fields of the Island. No food can grow without the stalwart labor of bees and Gardner Dragons ensure that flowers and plants grow aplenty so they can continue to do their work unabated.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Fruitful Fields
Available at: Level 12
Buying Price: 2,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||7/hr||Lv. 10||34/hr|
|Lv. 2||14/hr||Lv. 11||36/hr|
|Lv. 3||18/hr||Lv. 12||37/hr|
|Lv. 4||22/hr||Lv. 13||38/hr|
|Lv. 5||24/hr||Lv. 14||39/hr|
|Lv. 6||26/hr||Lv. 15||40/hr|
|Lv. 7||28/hr||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gardener Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Gardener Dragon through breeding.
Special Breeding Rules
- The Gardener Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent.
- The Gardener Dragon is limited to one per account.
- The Gardener Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.