Garland Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
If you were looking for a relaxed holiday, then you must seek out the Garland Dragons. They are very traditional dragons with a deep understanding and respect for the mello and laid back approach to life. Their leafy bodies give off a relaxing scent like a calming candle.
Habitat: Holiday Home, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Garland Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Holiday and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Green type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Snow Gems during the Festive Frostday World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Garland Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Garland Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Garland Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Green, and White.
- The Garland Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Garland Dragon's description. It says "mello" instead of "mellow."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.