Gemstone Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||174||Lv. 10||783|
|Lv. 2||207||Lv. 11||922|
|Lv. 3||236||Lv. 12||948|
|Lv. 4||334||Lv. 13||974|
|Lv. 5||381||Lv. 14||1000|
|Lv. 6||421||Lv. 15||1,087|
|Lv. 7||546||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gemstone Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Blue type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Gemstone type dragons together (Gemstone only).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Gemstone and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Gemstone Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Gemstone Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Gemstone Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Gemstone, Green, and Yellow.
- Craft time for the Gemstone Dragon is 36 hours, while breeding and incubation is only 12 hours.
- The Gemstone Dragon was previously obtainable by crafting but was removed from the Spell Shop on March 6, 2018.
- The Gemstone Dragon's design is based upon the Coral Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.