Gingerbread Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Rumor has it that the first baby Gingerbread Dragon was a well-decorated dragon-shaped Christmas cookie that came to life. Nobody knows if the story is true, but one popular dare among young dragons is to sneak up on an adult Gingerbread Dragon and lick the candy-cane stripes on its wings.
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,150
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||230||Lv. 10||1,080|
|Lv. 2||460||Lv. 11||1,138|
|Lv. 3||575||Lv. 12||1,173|
|Lv. 4||690||Lv. 13||1,196|
|Lv. 5||758||Lv. 14||1,219|
|Lv. 6||827||Lv. 15||1,253|
|Lv. 7||873||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gingerbread Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Christmas season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,150 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White, Green and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Gingerbread Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Gingerbread Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.