Giza Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Clever as can be, Giza Dragons can solve any puzzle thrown at them! It is like they have a second mind that devotes itself to logical thought for they can puzzle out complex problems on top of doing whatever daily tasks they might be handling. Many speculate that the gem on their heads focuses that problem solving energy.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Giza Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Hotsand Hearts during the Silver Sands World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Giza Dragon through breeding.
The Giza Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Giza Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, White and Blue.
- The Giza Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.