Glider Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Flying low and between the closely packed birch forests, the Glider Dragon is an ace in the air. With proportionally large wings compared its body, the Glider Dragon can either stay airborne for long periods at a time or use a sudden gust to propel it upwards at mach speeds!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Glider Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Glider Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Glider Dragon through breeding.
- The Glider Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.