Glitterspark Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The flames of a Glitterspark Dragon shine brighter than gold when the sunset light shines through at just the right angle. The sparkle that is produced is even more valuable than the gold in their scales.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Glitterspark Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Light Gems.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Glitterspark Dragon through breeding.
The Glitterspark Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Glitterspark Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Yellow and Blue.
- The Glitterspark Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Glitterspark Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.