Glitzy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Glitzy Dragons love to strut around with their fabulous adornments. Nothing about them could ever be described as boring; neither their looks nor their personalities. You'll always have a good time with one around.
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern A)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Glitzy Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two pure Red type dragons together (Fire only). A similar effect can be achieved when breeding two pure dragons with the same minor type together if the Red type is a component of that minor type. (True for Pink, Mythic, Dino, Tropic, and Champion.)
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Green type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Red and Diamond types. The Red type can also be acquired from any minor type for which it is a component. (True for Pink, Mythic, Dino, Tropic, and Champion.) Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Glitzy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Glitzy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Glitzy Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Glitzy Dragon makes the Deep Earthy Roar sound.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.