Gold Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||500||Lv. 10||4,000|
|Lv. 2||800||Lv. 11||4,400|
|Lv. 3||1,049||Lv. 12||4,650|
|Lv. 4||1,500||Lv. 13||4,775|
|Lv. 5||1,950||Lv. 14||4,900|
|Lv. 6||2,400||Lv. 15||5,300|
|Lv. 7||2,849||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gold Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Gold Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Gold Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Gold Dragon is the second hybrid dragon with the Diamond type.
- The Amphora, Android, Beau, Behemoth, Blue Peacock, Bundled, Cinnamon, Confection, Cornucopia, Crownprince, Crystal, Dark Angel, Dizzy, Dusky Lory, Emperor, Fire Giant, Frilly, Galaxy, Gatekeeper, Giza, Green Christmas, Gummy, Hearth, Idol, Leprechaun, Lighthouse, Luna, Lunar, Malachite, Mardi Gras, Marshmallow, Musketeer, Mythic, Neo Moon, Northern Light, Nutcracker, Owl, Opal, Paisley, Peacock, Pisces, Rainbloom, Rex, RightHeart, Rising Sun, Royal, Sasquatch, Spooky Tree, Summer, Summer Solstice, Tunisian, Valkyrie, Watermelon, Winter Solstice and Yeti's designs are based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.