Gold Fyre Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Gold Fyre Dragons are incredibly rare and very desirable. Their friendship is almost guaranteed to bring good luck and fortune to those who it finds worthy. It is one of the only fey dragons to have spoken to the Lunar and Solar Fyre Dragons.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Fey Portal, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||630||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,710||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gold Fyre Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the A Fey Sky Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Frolicking Fun Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Gold Fyre Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Gold Fyre Dragon through breeding.
The Gold Fyre Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Gold Fyre Dragon with an Air Dragon only counts as three types: Fey, Blue, and Yellow.
- The Gold Fyre Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.