Gold Pheasant Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The tail of a Gold Pheasant Dragon is so soft, they oftentimes use them as pillows when there is nothing comfortable to sleep on in the area. They are more than happy to let others share in this comfort if they see a sleepy friend in need.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||287||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Gold Pheasant Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Caretaker Gems during the Summer Hatching World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Gold Pheasant Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Gold Pheasant Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.