Golden Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Golden Dragons have always been prized companions to caretakers as long as anyone can recall. Their presence brings about an air of sophistication and royalty. The truth is, Golden Dragons most treasured items are their own scales!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 32 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Golden Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Molten Metals Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Golden Dragon through breeding.
The Golden Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Golden Dragon with a Water Dragon only counts as three types: Metal, Yellow, and Blue.
- The Golden Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.