Goldleaf Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As it matures, the Goldleaf Dragon's hide sprouts pure gold scales that resemble delicate, lifelike leaves. Upon finding these discarded paper-thin scales, humans eventually learned how to apply the gold onto other surfaces, inventing the craft that is still known today as gold-leafing.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Treasure Terrace
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||1/day||Lv. 10||5/day|
|Lv. 2||1/day||Lv. 11||5/day|
|Lv. 3||1/day||Lv. 12||5/day|
|Lv. 4||2/day||Lv. 13||5/day|
|Lv. 5||2/day||Lv. 14||5/day|
|Lv. 6||2/day||Lv. 15||5/day|
|Lv. 7||4/day||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Goldleaf Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Goldleaf Dragon through breeding.
Special Breeding Rules
- The Goldleaf Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent.
- Currently, the Goldleaf Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Goldleaf Dragon was fully released on Android Jan. 15, 2015.
- The Goldleaf Dragon is limited to one per account.
- The Goldleaf Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.