Graffiti Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Graffiti Dragon expresses itself by painting its wings and body. Everyone can catch a glimpse of this dragon's artistry when it flies overhead!
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,409|
|Lv. 2||600||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||750||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||989||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,079||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Graffiti Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Graffiti Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Graffiti Dragon through breeding.
- The Graffiti Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.