Grave Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Grave Dragons remind the world that sometimes it is ok to pull back and reflect on its events. Nothing can ever be simply cast aside and it is their solemn duty to help others through tough times and create a better world for it!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Boneyard, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Grave Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By earning 12,500 leaderboard points during the Fright Night Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Grave Dragon through breeding.
The Grave Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Grave Dragon only counts as three types: Spooky, Blue and Red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.