Green Christmas Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Preferring the warmer style of Christmas that most northern dragonfolk aren't used to, Green Christmas Dragons never want to see a day under 70 degrees. Blue skies and green trees are their ideal Christmas, and they prefer the spend the holidays in the warmth of the sun, not the hearth.
Habitat: Holiday Home, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||?|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||?||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||?||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||?||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||?||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Green Christmas Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Ribbon Rolls after completing Chapter 2 in the Snowday Dreaming Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Green Christmas Dragon through breeding.
The Green Christmas Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Green Christmas Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Red, and Purple.
- The Green Christmas Dragon's design is based upon the Gold Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.