Green Quetzal Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Befriending the Green Quetzal Dragon is not for the faint of heart. If they aren't the most active dragons on The Island, then they are certainly the most energetic in their friend groups. Prepare for a lifetime of activity and friendship if you find a Green Quetzal Dragon in your life.
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Green Quetzal Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Green type with a dragon that provides the Red type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Green Quetzal Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Green Quetzal Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Green Quetzal Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Green, and Red.
- The Green Quetzal Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.