Grumblesnore Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Wisened and kind are the two first words one would think of upon meeting a Grumblesnore Dragon. To many, it feels as though Grumblesnores were born old, but the truth is they are just that worldly. They prefer to take their lives slow and bestow their knowledge and experience on younger dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Grumblesnore Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By crafting using 4 Blue Tomes after completing Chapter 7 in the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Grumblesnore Dragon through breeding.
The Grumblesnore Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with a Grumblesnore Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Purple, and Yellow.
- The Grumblesnore Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Grumblesnore Dragon's description. It says "Wisened" instead of "Wizened."