Guardian Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Guardian Dragons are taught a lifestyle of duty from a young age. With their legendary strength and combat abilities, Guardian Dragons once fought to rule all dragons, and almost succeeded. Since then, they have been enlisted as the official protectors of dragons everywhere.
Habitat: Champion Ruins
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||406||Lv. 10||3,248|
|Lv. 2||649||Lv. 11||3,572|
|Lv. 3||852||Lv. 12||3,775|
|Lv. 4||1,218||Lv. 13||3,877|
|Lv. 5||1,583||Lv. 14||3,978|
|Lv. 6||1,948||Lv. 15||4,303|
|Lv. 7||2,314||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Guardian Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Guardian Maces.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Guardian Dragon through breeding.
The Guardian Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Guardian Dragon with a Fruitful Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.