Half-Giant Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
High in the stormiest peaks of the highest mountains of the Island, a traveler might find a nomadic Half-Giant Dragon. Half-Giant Dragons almost always travel alone, and seek out the highest peaks to climb, the longest gaps to jump, and the strongest storms to weather. If you can count yourself lucky enough to consider one a friend, you will always be safe from harm in the mountain they call home.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Half-Giant Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 100 Wizard Battlemarks.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Half-Giant Dragon through breeding.
The Half-Giant Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Half-Giant Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane Purple, and Red.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.