Halfblood Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Halfblood Dragons tow the line between the darkness and light. Their pearlescent scales radiate in an enchanting white while exposed to light, yet reveal a slick black sheen when in the shadows. This duality has many benefits, but draws the suspicion from those on boths sides of the spectrum. To counteract this, Halfblood Dragons will use the crystals on their body to brew potions of luck for all of their friends to reassure they are somebody to keep around.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Green Grove, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Halfblood Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Snakehearts during the Sneaky Snakes World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Halfblood Dragon through breeding.
The Halfblood Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Halfblood Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Green, and White.
- The Halfblood Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.