Hallowind Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Soaring on the sunset air as golden light falls upon the Island, Hallowind Dragons are known to be good luck charms to anyone who can see one. If one lands in a ripe field, the harvest will be doubled that year and the onlookers will find themselves with great fortune for months to come!
Habitat: Boneyard, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hallowind Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Spooky and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Green type with a dragon that provides the Yellow type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Hallowind Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Hallowind Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Spooky type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black, Purple, and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Spooky is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Spooky is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Spooky in a pool will either add the Spooky type if it does not split or the Black, Purple, and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Spooky type. In this case, Spooky can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Spooky type can split into Black, Purple, and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Hallowind Dragon only counts as three types: Spooky, Yellow and Red.
- The Hallowind Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.