Harvest Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With a single Harvest Dragon, a farmer can sit back and watch as their fields are reaped of their crops and the soil tilled for the next season. These playful dragons enjoy romping through fields of corn and wheat, and using their razor sharp talons to hack down the crops in a dazzling display.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 750
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||150||Lv. 10||1,200|
|Lv. 2||240||Lv. 11||1320|
|Lv. 3||314||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||450||Lv. 13||1,343|
|Lv. 5||585||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||720||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||854||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Harvest Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After completing Chapter 7 of the Humble Harvest Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Harvest Dragon through breeding.
- The Harvest Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.