Headless Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Nobody knows the true origin of the Headless Dragon, but legend has it that one long-ago Halloween, a Caretaker found several strange dragon eggs in his pumpkin patch. The dragons that hatched from the eggs had jack o'lanterns in place of their heads, and ever since, Headless Dragons have been a familiar Halloween-time presence on the Dragon Isles.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 13
Buying Price: 600
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 600
|Lv. 1||435||Lv. 10||3,480|
|Lv. 2||696||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||913||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,305||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,696||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||2,088||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,479||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Headless Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- After completing special goals and summoning the dragon.(iOS Only)
- By purchase at the market for 600 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Headless Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.