Herald Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Jumping with delight at every opportunity, Herald Dragons love to bring in the holiday season with a bright and festive cheer! They toot their horns with a childlike delight and wish nothing but to bring happiness for all to hear! What draws most people to them however, is their elegant white and gold wings which shine with a miraculous beauty.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||?|
|Lv. 2||?||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||?||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||2400||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||?||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||3840||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||?||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Herald Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 New Stars.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Herald Dragon through breeding.
The Herald Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Herald Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, White, and Yellow.
- The Herald Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Herald Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.