Hierophant Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The world can be a scary place if you don't know what you're doing. And most dragons feel like they are at a loss at least once in their lives. Hierophant Dragons exist as mentors of a sort to dragons that have lost their way. They sit at your side and give you a clearer path of where to go next. Because sometimes it's just enough to have somebody else say they believe in you.
Habitat: Past Story, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hierophant Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Fortune Gems during the Profound Prophecies World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Tarot and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Hierophant Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Hierophant Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Hierophant Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Green and Yellow.
- The Hierophant Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.