Holiday Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Holiday Dragons love the end of the year. For them the holidays are a way to look back at the year and everything it took to get there. It's the perfect way to wrap up the year while unwrapping some gifts!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Holiday Home, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,090|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,120|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Holiday Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 1,800 Time during the Bright Beginnings World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Holiday Dragon through breeding.
The Holiday Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Holiday Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Green, and Red.
- The Holiday Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.