Honeymoon Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Perhaps the sweetest little things you have ever seen, Honeymoon dragons are oozing with cuteness and joy! They love to stick around friends and family and spread happiness wherever they may be. In their free time they comb the landscape for people in need of a friend to add a little sweetness to their lives, if even for a day.
Habitat: Passion Pit, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Honeymoon Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Love Gems during the Fluttering Feelings World Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Honeymoon Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Honeymoon Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Honeymoon Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.