Hot Chocolate Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Curl up with the Hot Chocolate Dragon on a frigid winter evening. Piping hot and complete with marshmallows, this dragon is sure to melt your heart. Its soothing voice and rich personality are both warm and inviting. All those who encounter this dragon will feel an immediate sense of nostalgia!
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||261||Lv. 10||1,174|
|Lv. 2||310||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||354||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||501||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||571||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||631||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||819||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hot Chocolate Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Hot Chocolate Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Hot Chocolate Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.