Huntress Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Huntress Dragon is unrivaled in her ability to sneak up and stalk an opponent, even through the toughest environments. Finding solace in the frozen northern isles, the Huntress spends countless days out in the frigid cold looking for her next great challenge.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||440||Lv. 10||3,520|
|Lv. 2||704||Lv. 11||3,872|
|Lv. 3||923||Lv. 12||4,092|
|Lv. 4||1,320||Lv. 13||4,202|
|Lv. 5||1,716||Lv. 14||4,312|
|Lv. 6||2,112||Lv. 15||4,664|
|Lv. 7||2,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Huntress Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 2,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 6 of the Call of the Huntress Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Mythic Monsters Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Huntress Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Huntress Dragon through breeding.
The Huntress Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Huntress Dragon only counts as three types: Red, Champion, and Blue.
- The Huntress Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.