Hypnotic Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||325||Lv. 10||1,462|
|Lv. 2||386||Lv. 11||1,722|
|Lv. 3||441||Lv. 12||1,771|
|Lv. 4||624||Lv. 13||1,819|
|Lv. 5||711||Lv. 14||1,868|
|Lv. 6||786||Lv. 15||2,031|
|Lv. 7||1,020||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Hypnotic Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,250 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Hypnotic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Hypnotic Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- When evolving from baby to juvenile form, the Hypnotic Dragon gains a golden necklace. When evolving from juvenile to adult form, a red oval-shaped gem appears on the golden necklace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.