Ice Age Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You won't find Ice Age Dragons in the Dragon Islands - it's just too warm. Though ironically, these dragon eggs need a little warmth at first to hatch, either with ancient flames or a mother's warmth. Once they hatch, they acclimate quickly to the harsh winds and biting cold of the Arctic Isles.
Habitat: Ice Age Alcove
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 4
Exp Gained: 100
|Lv. 1||40||Lv. 10||187|
|Lv. 2||80||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||100||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||120||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||131||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||143||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||151||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ice Age Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 500 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding a Winter Dragon with a dragon that provides the Purple type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; at least one parent must have the originally required types without splitting.(iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Ice Age type dragons together (Ice Age, Meteor, Fossil, Cave, and Bedrock).
- As a random pure result if the Ice Age and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present.
- As a default result of breeding any combination in the Arctic Isles that does not result in any other Arctic Isles offspring.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Ice Age Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Ice Age Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Ice Age Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Ice Age Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- Breeding an Ice Age Dragon unlocks the special Arctic Isles, who have different gameplay elements and Dragons than the normal Dragon Islands.
- The Ice Age Dragon is the only Arctic Isles Dragon that can be bred at the Dragon islands, even though they cannot hatch there.
- The Ice Age Dragon was the first dragon since numerous counts of dragons to use the original food costs rule.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.