Icebreaker Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Heading expeditions into the frozen north seas, the Icebreaker Dragon swims through the fridge waters with its powerful arms and wings. Using its hardened chest and snout, this dragon cracks through even the toughest barriers that block the way to the Arctic Isles for any seafaring travelers.
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: 650
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 23 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||130||Lv. 10||585|
|Lv. 2||154||Lv. 11||689|
|Lv. 3||176||Lv. 12||708|
|Lv. 4||249||Lv. 13||728|
|Lv. 5||284||Lv. 14||747|
|Lv. 6||314||Lv. 15||812|
|Lv. 7||408||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Icebreaker Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 650 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Blue and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Icebreaker Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Icebreaker Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.