Ifrit Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Ifrit Dragons seek attention like it's their job. For reasons all of their own, they constantly seek validation from others and will go to great lengths to receive praise. In order to accomplish this, they offer wishes like candy, but the results might not always be what you expect.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Mythic Maze, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ifrit Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By crafting using 4 Crystal Guidestones after completing Chapter 7 in the Mythic Monsters Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ifrit Dragon through breeding.
The Ifrit Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Mythic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Mythic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Mythic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Mythic in a pool will either add the Mythic type if it does not split or the Red and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Mythic type. In this case, Mythic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Mythic type can split into Red and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with an Ifrit Dragon only counts as three types: Mythic, Blue and Red.
- The Ifrit Dragon's design is based upon the Air Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.