Ignis Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
With its sudden flashes of speed and immediate change in emotions, the Ignis Dragon is the Elemental dragon in control of fire. Some may see this dragon as a hothead, but others see it as an ambitious thrill-seeker who doesn't hesitate to act in the moment. It is a pillar of the four primary Elemental dragons.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Elemental Plane, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ignis Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting using 2 Ignis Favors after completing Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 (level dependent) of the Forces of Nature Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ignis Dragon through breeding.
The Ignis Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Elemental type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Elemental is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red. However, if it is split, then Elemental is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Elemental in a pool will either add the Elemental type if it does not split or the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Elemental type. In this case, Elemental can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Elemental type can split into Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Ignis Dragon only counts as three types: Elemental, Green, and Red.
- The Ignis Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.