Immovable Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
These stubborn creatures reside in caverns, chasms, and narrow valleys, preferring stability over mobility. Once the Immovable Dragon finds a solid place to call home, they will remain there for ages, only moving to feast. If you encounter one of these unyielding dragons in the wild, give it a wide birth or you're going to regret it! Once it stakes its claim, little will tempt it to relocate.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Immovable Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Immovable Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Immovable Dragon through breeding.
The Immovable Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of stone in a pool will either add the stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the stone type. In this case, stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with an Immovable Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, Red and Blue.
- The Immovable Dragon's design is based upon the Island Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the description for the Immovable Dragon; it says "...give it a wide birth..." instead of "give it a wide berth".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.