Imperatrix Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Destiny is a fickle thing. Many spend their whole lives chasing what they believe is their destiny only to fall into their destined failure. But all Imperatrix Dragons are born to lead. It may be a small thing like a local festival, while others might lead entire realms of the Island. Whatever it may be, they all seem to be favored by fate.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Past Story, Black Sands, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Imperatrix Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By ranking 1st or 2nd place during the Destined Leaders Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Imperatrix Dragon through breeding.
The Imperatrix Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tarot type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Purple, Yellow, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tarot is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tarot is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tarot in a pool will either add the Tarot type if it does not split or the Purple, Yellow, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tarot type. In this case, Tarot can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tarot type can split into Purple, Yellow, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Imperatrix Dragon only counts as three types: Tarot, Black and Green.
- The Imperatrix Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.