Chapter 1 (4 Acts)
1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48) (Prize:210 Tropic Waters)
3. Collect Tropic Waters from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Wonder Carved Oar)
4. Start crafting your Ocean Lily Dragon. (Skip: 14)
1. Start the Warm Seas Quest. (Skip: 7)
2. Raise Ocean Lily Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50) (Prize:210 Tropic Waters)
4. Start crafting a Clear Sun. (Skip: 20)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
1. Raise Ocean Lily Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21)
2. Craft and decorate with a Clear Sun. (Skip: 25) (Prize:210 Tropic Waters)
3. Collect Tropic Waters from Breeding. (Skip: 30) (Prize:1 Wonder Carved Arc)
4. Start the Waterways Quest. (Skip: 7)
1. Start crafting a Crystal Conch. (Skip: 12)
2. Hatch a common Mango Dragon (Breed Yellow + Red). (Skip: 50) (Prize:1 Wonder Carved Arc)
3. Start the Warm Seas Quest. (Skip: 15)
4. Raise Ocean Lily Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100)
5. Collect Tropic Waters from Breeding. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 210 Tropic Waters
1. Complete the Waterways Quest. (Skip: 24)
2. Raise Ocean Lily Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150) (Prize:1 Wonder Carved Arc)
3. Craft and decorate with another Crystal Conch. (Skip: 25) (Prize:210 Tropic Waters)
4. Breed with a Ocean Lily Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize:1 Wonder Carved Arc)
5. Start crafting your Sea Dancer Dragon. (Skip: 9)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
1. Raise Sea Dancer Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 50)
2. Breed Ocean Lily Dragon with a Mango Dragon. (Skip: 50)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Sea Dancer Dragon. (Skip: 25)
4. Raise Mango Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12) (Prize:480 Tropic Waters)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50)
Prize: 4 Clear Suns
1. Win 2 Fights with your Sea Dancer Dragon. (Skip: 50)
2. Raise Sea Dancer Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 30)
3. Complete the Waterways Quest. (Skip: 24)
4. Craft a Sharptooth Necklace. (Skip: 40) (Prize:820 Tropic Waters)
5. Raise Ocean Lily Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
1. Recieve 5 Lucky Potions from Neighbors. (Skip: 35)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12)
3. Raise Sea Dancer Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 225)
4. Craft and decorate with a Jumping Dolpin. (Skip: 75)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100)
Prize: 1,370 Tropic Waters
Grand Prize: 1 Archipelago Dragon
Dragon Tales: Island Hopping
- As the crystal blue waters of the Island's great sea lapped onto the shore, the waves of fate were already beginning to stir! There were still many islands left to discover and the Dragons who loved on them were about to face that destiny.
- The sweet scent of Mango Dragons filled the air on the warm shores of the Island. Their playful laughter could be heard in the morning air as the tropical winds were blowing inland. A troupe of Sea Dancer Dragons were welcoming the new day when something peculiar happened...
- When bowing for the sun's return, the floral crown upon one's head fell off into the water. She quietly went to pick it back up before the others noticed, but before she could reach it it fell into the waves. When it hit the water something amazing happened!
- The petals melted as they fell into the sea and reformed into something extravagant! From the shallow shores arose an Ocean Lily Dragon! She erupted from the waters and landed on the beach right next to the clumsy Sea Dancer.
- She looked upon the dancers who were now moving their attention from the Sun to this mysterious dragon that appeared before them. And she said "Dance the best dance on the Island, and I'll make you more!" Confused as to the exact meaning of this statement, the troupe still looked at each other and said "ok!"
- So they danced the first routine that came to their heads and it just so happened to be the best dance on the Island. Their form was prefect as the sun did shine over them with a warm light glow. It was quite the show. The Ocean Lily Dragon was blown away!
- She waved her floral tail through the air with excitement! "Yes! That's it! That's what I've been looking for!" She pointed over towards the horizon and exclaimed "your prize is right over there! Go and take it!"
- The Sea Dancer Troupe was confused - had they truly danced the greatest dance on the Island? They were proud of their routine but even they couldn't believe it. But believe it or not, it was truly the best dance on the Island. Over the horizon something began to glimmer...
- Flying low above the water was the sea-green glimmer of a dragon unseen since an epoch past. An Archipelago Dragon was spotted in the tropical waters surrounding the Island. But he was not just flying above the water, he was trailing new lands behind him!
- New islands were cropping up in archipelagos wherever the Archipelago Dragon flew. Verdant masses of land sprung forth with fragrant flowers and delicious fruit to eat. The Sea Dancer Dragons flew over to them and decided they would be the Suncaller Archipelago and they would become their sacred ground. And from that day forth, Sea Dancer Dragons greeted the sun with their dances from those new islands!
- The Island Hopping Dragon Tales Event was available at level 17.
- The Island Hopping Dragon Tales Event began on August 23, 2019 and ended on September 3, 2019.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Island Hopping Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Seacrypt Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .