Ivory Pearl Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Ivory Pearl Dragon is a rare find on the Isles. Despite their bright and contrasting colors, not many of these dragons have been found. Their pearlescent scales are beautiful to look at.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||720|
|Lv. 2||190||Lv. 11||848|
|Lv. 3||217||Lv. 12||871|
|Lv. 4||307||Lv. 13||896|
|Lv. 5||350||Lv. 14||920|
|Lv. 6||387||Lv. 15||1000|
|Lv. 7||502||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ivory Pearl Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the White type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Ivory Pearl Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Ivory Pearl Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Gemstone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Gemstone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue. However, if it is split, then Gemstone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Gemstone in a pool will either add the Gemstone type if it does not split or the Green and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Gemstone type. In this case, Gemstone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Gemstone type can split into Green and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with an Ivory Pearl Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Gemstone, and White.
- The Ivory Pearl Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.