Jack Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Son of the King and Queen, the Jack Dragon has a royal bloodline that goes back centuries. Although quite privileged and sometimes a bit of a wild card, the Jack Dragon's intentions are always noble and pure. He seeks to one day rule the kingdom, honor his father and mother, and leave his own lasting legacy.
Habitat: Throne Room, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 3 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||100||Lv. 10||469|
|Lv. 2||200||Lv. 11||494|
|Lv. 3||250||Lv. 12||509|
|Lv. 4||300||Lv. 13||520|
|Lv. 5||329||Lv. 14||530|
|Lv. 6||359||Lv. 15||545|
|Lv. 7||379||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jack Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- After completing Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 (level dependent) of the Royal Flush Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Jack Dragon through breeding.
The Jack Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Jack Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, White, and Blue.
- The Jack Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.