Jade Hook Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Jade Hook Dragons are mysterious dragons who appear before weary travelers lost at sea. Very few reports exist of Jade Hook encounters, and even fewer that are accurate. What is true, however, is that they always want to see sailors return home safely.
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Green Grove
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10||375|
|Lv. 2||160||Lv. 11||395|
|Lv. 3||200||Lv. 12||407|
|Lv. 4||240||Lv. 13||415|
|Lv. 5||263||Lv. 14||424|
|Lv. 6||288||Lv. 15||435|
|Lv. 7||303||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jade Hook Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Tropic and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Black type with a dragon that provides the Green type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Omega Crowns during the Sky Sea Leaderboard Event.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Jade Hook Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Jade Hook Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Jade Hook Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Green and White.
- The Jade Hook Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.