Jewelry Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Many caretakers are surprised when they see their first Jewelry Dragon. What they expect is a dragon that likes collecting jewelry, but what they get is a beautiful, gem-studded dragon who was named for its way of ornamenting any Isle or habitat with its sparkling presence.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||480||Lv. 10||2,160|
|Lv. 2||571||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||652||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||921||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,051||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,161||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,507||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Jewelry Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Valentine's season.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Jewelry Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Jewelry Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.