Joy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Joy Dragons learned long ago that spending all your energy on happiness can be tiresome, and that simply enjoying life as it happens can be a fulfilling way to live. Whether it's picking flowers in a field, or enjoying a sunny day, Joy Dragons find happiness in the simple and small things that surround them.
Habitat: Green Grove, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 400
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||80||Lv. 10|
|Lv. 2||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||LEVEL CAP|
Food Costs (Pattern A)
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Joy Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 400 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop with 15 Happy Gems during the Melancholy Mystery World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Green and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Joy Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Joy Dragon makes the Classic Fearsome sound.