Justice Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||379||Lv. 10||1,705|
|Lv. 2||451||Lv. 11||2,008|
|Lv. 3||515||Lv. 12||2,065|
|Lv. 4||727||Lv. 13||2,122|
|Lv. 5||830||Lv. 14||2,179|
|Lv. 6||917||Lv. 15||2,368|
|Lv. 7||1,190||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Justice Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,300 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Red and Pink to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Justice Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Justice Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Justice Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and Red.
- The Justice Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- Lady Justice, a personification of justice as suggested by her title, is depicted holding a sword in one hand, a scale in the other, and being unable to see due to a blindfold. These aspects of Lady Justice are present in the Justice Dragon's design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.