Kaiju Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Somewhere deep within the ocean, where the seafloor never sees light, lives the mysterious Kaiju Dragon. It is unknown how many of this species still exist, or where they came from, but its otherworldly appearance suggests its not of this planet!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Kaiju Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,800 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning 40 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Kaiju Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Kaiju Dragon through breeding.
The Kaiju Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Kaiju Dragon with a Light Dragon only counts as three types: Black, White and Blue.
- The Kaiju Dragon's design is based upon the Sky Giant Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.